Summer Essentials!

Neutrogena, EOS, Tarte, The Body Shop, Estee' Lauder, Avnis Jewelry The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Neutrogena Clear F...





Neutrogena, EOS, Tarte, The Body Shop, Estee' Lauder, Avnis Jewelry

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter


Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Suncreen

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzing Blush in "Exotic"


EOS lipbalm in "Summer Fruit" and Tarte eyelash curler

Tarte Mini Cheek Stain in "Flush"

Avni's Jewlery : Dainty Gold Blue Glass Stone Bracelet

Hi everyone! These are my Summer Essentials! I absolutely enjoy using these products they are amazing and I will most definitely be using all of these items for the entire Summer!

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter: This product is divine! I love applying this onto the places that I am dry, targeted mostly towards my elbows and knees. It is a fresh smelling product! It is not overly fragrant. It is perfect for everyday use!

Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen: I have been wandering around the drugstore looking for a sunscreen that is solely made for your face! Most of the other sunscreens I have tried broke me out and tended to clog my pores. This did not cause any breakouts what so ever! I am very pleased with this product!
Estee Lauder Bronzing Blush:  When I first saw this product I thought it was going to be very shimmery, however it gave a pink dewy glow. Especially when I took photos of my skin it gave my skin a subtle glow. ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.
EOS lip balm in "Summer Fruit"- EOS Lip balms are fairly popular and I can understand why. This product immediately hydrates my lips right when I put it on. I tried this product out when my lips were semi-dry and when I applied my lip color over this, no creases no flakes no fuss! Plus it smells so fruity!
Tarte Eyelash Curler: First of all can we all just fawn over how beautiful this is in gold. I have tried a range of eyelash curlers before, but I totally recommend this one especially because it has a spring which I feel adds more flexibility when curling lashes and it gives a full curl affect.

Tarte Cheek Stain in "Flush"- Almost like a solid gel consistency, this cheek stain truly does give you a flushed look, it reminds me of benetint from benefit cosmetics, it is a reddish pink color, absolutely stunning.
Dainty Blue Glass Stone Bracelet: This bracelet is from Avni's Jewlery you can check her jewelry out on Etsy :www.etsy.com/shop/Avnis  I absolutely love dainty jewelry and this product gives you a glam touch on any outfit. I received many compliments on this bracelet The Blue stone is so shiny, and glitters as you move your hand. It is amazing.
I hope you all are having a great day and let me know in the comments what you think! - simplytrish








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images