DREAMER

HELLO! Welcome to my first inspiration post. Im super excited to start writing, and share my thoughts about life. Now one of the mainstream ...

HELLO! Welcome to my first inspiration post. Im super excited to start writing, and share my thoughts about life. Now one of the mainstream goals I feel every one has rustling around in the back of their minds is...HOW TO BE HAPPY
To be happy with your life, in my opinion is to be whole. When I say whole, I don't mean to have everything figured out, or to be flawless in every moment. To be whole, in my definition is to be YOU. To be your own best friend. To cultivate the habit of being grateful for the things that surround you, good and bad.

You can't have one without the other. 
If you are going through a rough patch, and don't really have all your ducks in a row, ALWAYS remember everything is temporary.
One day It will get better, you may not know when, but maybe we weren't supposed to know.
The fear of the unknown.
 You cannot expect things to go your way all the time, if you do, sooner or later things start to take control of you even more, which I HATE. However the times when you trust yourself and put your faith in whatever you believe to be close and dear to your heart, that is when you find the road  to wholeness. It WILL take time, but its worth it. ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images