Live Purposefully.           Hello everyone! Welcome to my second inspiration post. Lately, I have been on a blogging hiatus. Everything f...

Live Purposefully.

          Hello everyone! Welcome to my second inspiration post. Lately, I have been on a blogging hiatus. Everything from tumblr to blogger has been put on the back burner. I haven't been inspired for quite sometime.  I decided to write this post, to not only inspire at least one person, but to inspire myself in the process.
           I just graduated highschool and I am currently on summer vacation. This summer has been a "bummer" summer. I read four books and started a new series on netflix. As you can tell I got plenty done. I have been stressing out on starting college, being healthier and trying to better myself. I want to change "bummer" summer into "transition" summer.
           I am the type of person that needs to be inspired to the core in order to do something big. That may backfire sometimes, but when I do I feel unstoppable. The title of this post is "Live Purposefully". I want to let you know that sometimes in order to be happy and get things done, you need to purposefully do it. As easy as it sounds, it makes a huge difference.
               Choosing to be happy rather than waiting for happiness to knock on your door.
Live your life according to what you want, live according to your beliefs, live according to who you are. Be yourself. Why would you bother trying to be someone else when you have yourself. Embrace who you are and quit comparing. These things to come naturally sometimes. You need to purposefully think them and declare them.
         I hope that my words of "wisdom" aided you in whatever you are going through.
P.S.- Everything is temporary, live everyday purposefully. Be free.

Love- Patricia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images